News:

Skill.jobs Forum is an open platform (a board of discussions) where all sorts of knowledge-based news, topics, articles on Career, Job Industry, employment and Entrepreneurship skills enhancement related issues for all groups of individual/people such as learners, students, jobseekers, employers, recruiters, self-employed professionals and for business-forum/professional-associations.  It intents of empowering people with SKILLS for creating opportunities, which ultimately pursue the motto of Skill.jobs 'Be Skilled, Get Hired'

Acceptable and Appropriate topics would be posted by the Moderator of Skill.jobs Forum.

Main Menu

Strategies for External Recruiters

Started by arif, April 20, 2017, 12:53:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

arif

Strategies for External Recruiters

I would like to describe an amazing opportunity to you. Imagine an opportunity that offered you unlimited income potential. You could choose your own clients, you can choose your own candidates, and there are no limits on what you can achieve or earn. That's the job of the external recruiter. As a recruiter, you have the ability to change a life and change a company every day. And that's what this course is all about. My name is Barbara Bruno, and I've worked in this amazing profession for 25 years, and I've placed over 10,000 people in opportunities.

In this course, I want to share strategies and techniques with you. I will show you how to attract the talent your clients will hire. I will show you how to attract the best clients and overcome objections. You will learn how to effectively prep and debrief your clients and candidates. And of course, we're going to teach you how to effectively close. Improving your skills as an external recruiter is possible, and from what you learn in this course, you'll be well on your way to becoming a great external recruiter.

Source: https://www.linkedin.com/learning/strategies-for-external-recruiters