News:

Skill.jobs Forum is an open platform (a board of discussions) where all sorts of knowledge-based news, topics, articles on Career, Job Industry, employment and Entrepreneurship skills enhancement related issues for all groups of individual/people such as learners, students, jobseekers, employers, recruiters, self-employed professionals and for business-forum/professional-associations.  It intents of empowering people with SKILLS for creating opportunities, which ultimately pursue the motto of Skill.jobs 'Be Skilled, Get Hired'

Acceptable and Appropriate topics would be posted by the Moderator of Skill.jobs Forum.

Main Menu

Interviewing a Job Candidate for Recruiters

Started by arif, April 20, 2017, 12:31:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

arif

Interviewing a Job Candidate for Recruiters

As a recruiter we have people's lives in our hands every day, which is a tremendous responsibility. It is our job to change their lives for the better. That's what this course is all about. I'm Barb Bruno, and I've been working in the recruiting profession for over 25 years, and I've interviewed thousands of candidates. In this course I want to share with you what I've learned so you can interview more effectively. I'll show you how to prepare for the interview. I'll share strategies for conducting an interview and how you can improve the overall candidate experience.

The better the interview, the better you'll understand your candidate, and the more requisitions you'll fill. So let's get started.

Source: https://www.linkedin.com/learning/interviewing-a-job-candidate-for-recruiters