News:

Skill.jobs Forum is an open platform (a board of discussions) where all sorts of knowledge-based news, topics, articles on Career, Job Industry, employment and Entrepreneurship skills enhancement related issues for all groups of individual/people such as learners, students, jobseekers, employers, recruiters, self-employed professionals and for business-forum/professional-associations.  It intents of empowering people with SKILLS for creating opportunities, which ultimately pursue the motto of Skill.jobs 'Be Skilled, Get Hired'

Acceptable and Appropriate topics would be posted by the Moderator of Skill.jobs Forum.

Main Menu

Organizational Learning and Development

Started by arif, April 19, 2017, 11:38:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

arif

Organizational Learning and Development

There is absolutely nothing more crucial to the success of your organization than how you help people learn. Learning is the vehicle by which your organization gains a competitive edge, attracts and retains the best talent, and your leaders grow to successfully lead your organization through opportunities and challenges, and that's what this course is all about. Whether you're just starting to offer learning development or have a well-established and multi-layered program, you'll gain some valuable information and strategies for helping your organization and your people rise to their potential.

I'm Dr. Britt Andreatta. For over 20 years, I've designed and delivered learning programs for organizations of all sizes. I've built effective solutions that drive results, and in this course, I want to help you do the same thing. To get started, I'll demonstrate the critical role that learning plays in every organization's growth and development. By serving as a true business partner to your organization, you can help your leaders achieve both current and future strategic goals. Next, I'll show you how to design and deliver training solutions that drive real and sustainable results.

And finally, I'll review some of the tools and systems you'll need to roll out an effective program that works now and into the future. I've created extensive worksheets for you to use to develop your learning program. These documents have been provided in the exercise files tab. So let's get started and discover how you can build a phenomenal learning and development program for your organization.

Source: https://www.linkedin.com/learning/organizational-learning-and-development