News:

Skill.jobs Forum is an open platform (a board of discussions) where all sorts of knowledge-based news, topics, articles on Career, Job Industry, employment and Entrepreneurship skills enhancement related issues for all groups of individual/people such as learners, students, jobseekers, employers, recruiters, self-employed professionals and for business-forum/professional-associations.  It intents of empowering people with SKILLS for creating opportunities, which ultimately pursue the motto of Skill.jobs 'Be Skilled, Get Hired'

Acceptable and Appropriate topics would be posted by the Moderator of Skill.jobs Forum.

Main Menu

Understanding an NDA

Started by arif, April 19, 2017, 12:46:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

arif

Understanding an NDA

I'd like to walk you through a typical nondisclosure agreement. Now, you've probably noticed that I use the term nondisclosure agreement and confidentiality agreement interchangeably. That's because they mean the same thing. Think of these titles. Nondisclosure agreement connotes an agreement where one or more parties agree not to disclose something. We also call this an NDA, the acronym for nondisclosure agreement. Confidentiality agreement is the same name in reverse. Parties are agreeing to keep something confidential. We also use the acronym, sometimes calling this a CA, for short.

Confidentiality agreement. I'm going to talk you through a form that I've used for many years, and point out the meaning of some of the key terms. You can get a form like this on the internet from a lot of different sources. I know that FreeLegalAid.com actually has my form. On this particular form you'll notice that paragraph A actually says, what is confidential. This information in this particular form is just a list that I've used.

Source: https://www.linkedin.com/learning/understanding-trade-secrets-a-deeper-dive/understanding-an-nda