News:

Skill.jobs Forum is an open platform (a board of discussions) where all sorts of knowledge-based news, topics, articles on Career, Job Industry, employment and Entrepreneurship skills enhancement related issues for all groups of individual/people such as learners, students, jobseekers, employers, recruiters, self-employed professionals and for business-forum/professional-associations.  It intents of empowering people with SKILLS for creating opportunities, which ultimately pursue the motto of Skill.jobs 'Be Skilled, Get Hired'

Acceptable and Appropriate topics would be posted by the Moderator of Skill.jobs Forum.

Main Menu

Hiring and Developing Your Future Workforce

Started by arif, April 19, 2017, 09:52:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

arif

Hiring and Developing Your Future Workforce

You know the world is changing rapidly. That change is dramatically effecting your team, your organization, your industry, and even your career. So, how can you continue to be an effective manager in such disruptive times? Hi, I'm Gary Bolles, I help organizations and individuals to navigate disruptive change. I've worked as a strategy consultant, a writer, and as a career counselor, and now I want to help you to thrive as a manager in a rapidly changing world. This course will offer you a set of insights and activities that are designed to help you hire and develop an adaptive workforce.

Along the way, you'll learn how to become a stronger manager using a completely new way of thinking about what you do. I'm also going to encourage you to think differently about your own work, the work of your team, and even the fundamental nature of the organization, so you're prepared not just to mange more effectively today, but as the pace of change increases in the future. So, let's begin by understanding the seismic changes going on around us and seeing how to not just survive as a manager in disruptive times, but to thrive.

Source: https://www.linkedin.com/learning/hiring-and-developing-your-future-workforce