News:

Skill.jobs Forum is an open platform (a board of discussions) where all sorts of knowledge-based news, topics, articles on Career, Job Industry, employment and Entrepreneurship skills enhancement related issues for all groups of individual/people such as learners, students, jobseekers, employers, recruiters, self-employed professionals and for business-forum/professional-associations.  It intents of empowering people with SKILLS for creating opportunities, which ultimately pursue the motto of Skill.jobs 'Be Skilled, Get Hired'

Acceptable and Appropriate topics would be posted by the Moderator of Skill.jobs Forum.

Main Menu

Using the exercise- Time Management Fundamentals

Started by Reyed Mia (Apprentice, DIU), April 18, 2017, 10:42:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Reyed Mia (Apprentice, DIU)

Using the exercise- Time Management Fundamentals

Using the exercise files
- Throughout this course I'll occasionally ask you to fill out worksheets to better understand your own time management needs and create personalized systems for success. These worksheets have been provided in the exercise files for all lynda.com subscribers. At various points throughout the course I'll be asking you to pause the video and fill out a worksheet. By taking action and doing something about the principles I'll share you're more likely to build lasting habits. To get the most out of this training I recommend you download and print these exercises out now so you have these worksheets on hand.

Effective time management is an indispensable skill. Best-selling author and business coach Dave Crenshaw lays the theoretical and practical foundations for managing your time and becoming more productive. Learn how to get more done in the shortest time possible and avoid the obstacles and distractions that can get in the way of good time management. Dave gives practical strategies for increasing productivity in three main areas: developing habits to be more organized and reducing clutter in your workspace; staying mentally on task and eliminate the to-dos you have floating in your head; and developing a time budget to get the most done during your workday and focus on your most valuable activities. Lynda.com is a PMI Registered Education Provider. This course qualifies for professional development units (PDUs). To view the activity and PDU details for this course, click here.The PMI Registered Education Provider logo is a registered mark of the Project Management Institute, Inc.

Source: https://www.linkedin.com/learning/time-management-fundamentals/using-the-exercise-files
Reyed Mia (Apprentice, DIU)
Asst. Administrative Officer and Apprentice
Daffodil International University
102/1, Shukrabad, Mirpur Road, Dhanmondi, Dhaka-1207.
Cell: +8801671-041005, +8801812-176600
Email: reyed.a@daffodilvarsity.edu.bd