News:

Skill.jobs Forum is an open platform (a board of discussions) where all sorts of knowledge-based news, topics, articles on Career, Job Industry, employment and Entrepreneurship skills enhancement related issues for all groups of individual/people such as learners, students, jobseekers, employers, recruiters, self-employed professionals and for business-forum/professional-associations.  It intents of empowering people with SKILLS for creating opportunities, which ultimately pursue the motto of Skill.jobs 'Be Skilled, Get Hired'

Acceptable and Appropriate topics would be posted by the Moderator of Skill.jobs Forum.

Main Menu

How to compose new email messages

Started by Reyed Mia (Apprentice, DIU), April 18, 2017, 11:56:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Reyed Mia (Apprentice, DIU)

How to compose new email messages

- There are basically three ways to compose a new email message. You can create one from scratch, you can reply to an email you received, or you can forward a message you received to another recipient. Let's start by taking a look at creating an email from scratch. In just about all email clients, you'll click a button or menu item labeled something like New Message or Compose or New. Here in Windows mail I click the New mail button and that opens up a new blank email message. Now you can fill out the fields here in any order, but let's work our way down from the top. You can see the From field is already filled out with my email address.

In the To field, you'll enter the email address of the person or people you want to send this message to. Now your email can have any number of recipients in the To field. In most email clients, you separate the email addresses with a comma or semicolon. In the case of WIndows Mail, you use a semicolon or just press Enter after typing in the address. And I'll add a couple more addresses.

source: https://www.linkedin.com/learning/computer-literacy-for-windows-10/how-to-compose-new-email-messages
Reyed Mia (Apprentice, DIU)
Asst. Administrative Officer and Apprentice
Daffodil International University
102/1, Shukrabad, Mirpur Road, Dhanmondi, Dhaka-1207.
Cell: +8801671-041005, +8801812-176600
Email: reyed.a@daffodilvarsity.edu.bd