News:

Skill.jobs Forum is an open platform (a board of discussions) where all sorts of knowledge-based news, topics, articles on Career, Job Industry, employment and Entrepreneurship skills enhancement related issues for all groups of individual/people such as learners, students, jobseekers, employers, recruiters, self-employed professionals and for business-forum/professional-associations.  It intents of empowering people with SKILLS for creating opportunities, which ultimately pursue the motto of Skill.jobs 'Be Skilled, Get Hired'

Acceptable and Appropriate topics would be posted by the Moderator of Skill.jobs Forum.

Main Menu

Understand your Home (User) folder- Computer Literacy for Windows 10

Started by Reyed Mia (Apprentice, DIU), April 18, 2017, 11:54:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Reyed Mia (Apprentice, DIU)

Understand your Home (User) folder- Computer Literacy for Windows 10

Previously, we looked at the important concept of folders and files and how this organizational system is used by you and your operating system to manage all the contents of your hard drive. Now it's important to note that many of the folders and files on your computer are not for your use. They're there for the operating system to run properly. In some cases, these files and folders are protected by the operating system so you'll be unable to move, rename, or delete them. But there are files and folders you can move around if you know what you're doing, but can also potentially damage your system if you don't. That's why your personal account on your computer includes a user folder.

Let's take a look at how to get to the user folder before we learn what it is. Now there are faster ways to get to some of the folders inside your user folder than what I'm about to show you, but I also want you to see exactly where this folder is located so bear with me. Currently I don't have any windows open or any applications running.

source: https://www.linkedin.com/learning/computer-literacy-for-windows-10/understand-your-home-user-folder
Reyed Mia (Apprentice, DIU)
Asst. Administrative Officer and Apprentice
Daffodil International University
102/1, Shukrabad, Mirpur Road, Dhanmondi, Dhaka-1207.
Cell: +8801671-041005, +8801812-176600
Email: reyed.a@daffodilvarsity.edu.bd