News:

Skill.jobs Forum is an open platform (a board of discussions) where all sorts of knowledge-based news, topics, articles on Career, Job Industry, employment and Entrepreneurship skills enhancement related issues for all groups of individual/people such as learners, students, jobseekers, employers, recruiters, self-employed professionals and for business-forum/professional-associations.  It intents of empowering people with SKILLS for creating opportunities, which ultimately pursue the motto of Skill.jobs 'Be Skilled, Get Hired'

Acceptable and Appropriate topics would be posted by the Moderator of Skill.jobs Forum.

Main Menu

10 Steps to Becoming a Great Teacher

Started by Reyed Mia (Apprentice, DIU), April 12, 2017, 04:16:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Reyed Mia (Apprentice, DIU)

10 Steps to Becoming a Great Teacher

First of all, I want to congratulate you on taking the first step of this journey toward becoming a great teacher!

I can?t even begin to describe for you the exciting possibilities that await you as you move through these lessons and begin to come over to the other side.

If your experiences are anything like mine as I went through this process five years ago, you will not believe that you used to have classes the way you currently do.

If you follow the advice here, I can virtually guarantee you a completely different classroom environment.

To get the full effect, you need to really spend an entire day on each of the articles. Each one will have an assignment for you to put into practice in the upcoming school day. If you try to cram two articles into one reading, you may not get the full effect. So be warned.

If you are going to make it through this process, you need to start asking questions and looking for answers. You?re going to have to start listening to what other people are telling you, and figuring out what works best for you.

Sources: https://goo.gl/akjmOZ
Reyed Mia (Apprentice, DIU)
Asst. Administrative Officer and Apprentice
Daffodil International University
102/1, Shukrabad, Mirpur Road, Dhanmondi, Dhaka-1207.
Cell: +8801671-041005, +8801812-176600
Email: reyed.a@daffodilvarsity.edu.bd